CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

sister...

Trisha was the boss. She led all of us in so many ways that for a long time after we lost her we were lost ourselves. What do we do without Trisha telling us what to do??? We had such great times together with her as our ring-leader in singing, dancing, dressing up, playing outside, camping, hiking, and laughing. We had a wonderful childhood together and wish she were here to share in the times we have together still.

2 comments:

Mel and the boys said...

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.

~Marion C. Garretty

Much Love~Mel

shelly said...

She was more than a sister to me. She was my best friend. Not many people can say that of their sister and I will feel forever grateful for the 18 years I had her by my side. She was a great example and so fun to be around. I will always be happy to be known as "Trisha's little sister", what an honor. The memories and pictures are priceless.